Lifeline Service is available to our qualified broadband and/or telephone subscribers. If you qualify you can receive reduced rates for monthly broadband and/or telephone service.
Eligible customers must be in a household that receives benefits from at least one of the following programs:
- SNAP (Food Stamps)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Veterans Pension & Survivors Pension Benefit
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (Section 8)
- Income at 135% of Federal Government Poverty Guidelines.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- National School Lunch-Free Lunch Program
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
- Wisconsin Homestead Tax Credit (Schedule H)
The lifeline program keeps phone service affordable by reducing monthly phone charges for income-eligible households
Please stop in the office to fill out the required forms if you qualify for this service.